Block Management Services
Baxter Lambert offer block/estate & property management to a variety of buildings ranging from converted properties to large purpose built blocks of flats and estates, working for freeholders and resident management companies.
This involves the management of properties where shared services and facilities are provided for the benefit of all people living there. We help to provide the smooth running of these services and help not only maintain but also enhance the value of the properties for the future benefit of all leaseholders and liaise closely with freehold owners and representatives of the resident management company. For these services, persons living in such properties collectively pay a 'service charge' into a common fund. We collect this service charge and produce yearly accounts and a detailed service charge budget outlining all the estimated costs of your block for the year.
There is complex legislation relating to block/estate management and service charges, including Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002, and our knowledge of the legislation gives our block management clients the peace of mind to leave the day to day running in our care.
We can provide:
- Personal service with a dedicated property manager who will personally know and care for your property.
- Arrange for repairs and maintenance at competitive quotations to be undertaken.
- Planned maintenance programmes and agreed annual budgets.
Company Secretarial services which includes;
- Attend AGM
- Maintain company register and other statutory documents
- Updating company records
- Preparation and filing of annual returns to Companies House
- Regular site visits.
- Deal with insurance claims and general related matters.
- Collection and accounting for service charges.
- Provide advice with regard to, specifications of works and undertake project supervision to minimise disruption to residents.
- Health & Safety advice and reports, ensuring compliance with regulations.
For more information regarding the service we can offer you and a fee quotation please contact our Penge Office on 020 8659 1638.
Baxter Lambert look after various types of properties which are currently approaching 1000 units across South East London and North West Kent. Nearly all our new instructions are via recommendations from existing clients.